For best results, do your ironing on a sturdy table with a hard surface.
Iron-On lables work best on cotton and cotton-mix fabrics.
Do NOT use on nylon or dry fit fabrics
- Turn your iron to the highest temperature with NO STEAM. You may need to reduce the iron temperature setting for more delicate fabrics.
- Peel off iron-on with nail or pen knife, label and face up on the fabric so that the text is showing. Be careful not to cut or scratch the lable surface.
- Iron for 25 seconds the area on the garment where the iron–on label is intended to be placed.
- Place an iron-on clothing label on the garment and cover with flat surfaced cotton cloth sheet or cotton handkerchief.
- Use a "step-press" method for 20 second (firmly press your hot iron down on the silicon sheet for a few seconds, lift the iron and press it down again in a slightly different position).
- Wait until the flat surfaced cotton cloth sheet or cotton handkerchief is completely cooled before removing it
THINGS TO REMEMBER
Never iron on re-iron directly onto the label. Heat and pressure bind these labels to the fabric. Suitable for washing machines and tumble dryers when adhered correctly.
Allow at least 3 hours for cooling before sending to the laundry.
Iron-on labels work best on cotton and cotton–mix fabrics.
Do NOT use on nylon or dry fit Fabrics